Today we’re unveiling the latest development in bringing even more personalized, high-value clinical content to Sermo – the new Oncology HUB. This HUB is the 2nd in a series that we’ll be rolling out to support and drive clinical discussion and crowdsourcing at the point of learning and care.
The Oncology HUB streams the latest Oncology content from every corner of Sermo – from posts to polls; and if you’re an Oncologist, this specialty HUB will be your new, personalized homepage.
The HUB unites the best of what Sermo offers in a virtual learning and collaboration space to improve care in Oncology:
- Oncology-focused polls
- A Multimedia Channel for the latest Oncology video content
- Fresh, breaking posts from your Sermo peers, including home-grown Tumor Board posts from Community Columnist “Peaches”
- A direct look into Twitter’s feed about oncology, and
- New research, resources, and up-coming conference updates
With the Oncology HUB as your new home, you’ll find specialty-specific information with greater ease and be able to participate in peer discussions more easily. Want to see what’s going on in the larger Sermo community? Just use the top navigation tool to see what is new in all categories.
You’ll notice over the next few months that we’ll be rolling out new specialty and disease-specific HUBS, including a diabetes HUB coming in November! If you’re an M.D. or a D.O. you can join the discussion inside Sermo.
- A Peek Inside the Sermo Community (sermo.com)
- Sermo Announces Partnership with Joslin Diabetes Center (sermo.com)